User-agent: * Allow: /. Allow: / Battling MS - Not Surviving ... Thriving!!: Recover From Any Setback and Make Money On The Internet

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Recover From Any Setback and Make Money On The Internet

I began suffering from a disability two years ago. My future and the future of my family seemed to be in jeopardy. After months of careful treatment by a Chiropractor friend, He advised me to seek medical attention. Immediately, the neurologist began testing for MS (multiple sclerosis).

Finally, after months of testing and thousands of dollars spent and built up in unpayable medical bills, I was no better. Actually worse, and still with no diagnosis as to my problem. Then, I was told that since as a small child, I had had a bout with Polio; I was most likely suffering from what is termed PPS (post-polio syndrome) something that over 100,000 baby boomers are currently suffering with.

While it was comforting to put somewhat of a handle on what was going on, it was very discomforting to be told that doctors know very little about the syndrome and most sufferers could only look forward to worsening symptoms and potential total disability.

With that in mind, I began a frantic search on the internet to find some way to pay off this mass of medical debt and develop a residual income that could secure my family’s future should I become totally disabled. The internet proved to be full of “work at home” opportunities and I began sorting through them one by one.

After scouring one particular web page for an hour, I decided to make a $97 investment that I really could not afford, but hoped would produce much, much more. For my $97, I received about 24 pages of nothing. However, I read enough in it to know that there had to be something real out there that I could do. I have always been a believer and I believed that with the help of God and my determination, the internet was such a vast field, that I could surely find something that would fulfill my needs at this desperate stage of my life.

As I searched and worked, I began to find things that worked. One such opportunity was one I had never heard of even though it has been around for over 25 years –SFI Marketing Group. Here’s a link to one of my SFI websites: http://tinyurl.com/k9xph

This Company was free to sign up with and involves no monthly membership fee so I felt I could take a chance with it. What I found was mountains of free internet training, resources and tools that could help me not only build my SFI business, but allow me to develop multiple streams of internet income. In two months, I have been able to use free advertising sources and build a large and growing SFI organization and see a check earned each month, with this past check representing a 600% increase. I am looking at a 6 month plan to build SFI up to a retirement type of income. Boy, am I excited about the future. But, that’s not all!

Now, I have discovered another opportunity that can literally take what I have learned through SFI and add so much to it to really explode my earnings potential. It’s so amazing. The “Ultimate Wealth Package” was created by a 22 year old high school drop out who developed a system that has allowed him to earn over one million dollars. Mark Warren has put together a
system so complete and so simple that anyone can do it. I guess that is the benefit of being a high school dropout – you don’t complicate things too much. I know that Mark is not insulted by that comment, because he believes it himself.

The Ultimate Wealth Package will teach you how to create multiple streams of residual income. It will give you a step by step guide to making thousands of dollars weekly on the internet. Mark will build you your own money making website and much more. Here is what I believe the Ultimate Wealth Package is going to do for me: Allow me to earn over $1,000 per week in
residual income. Pay off all of my medical debts and become totally debt free – house and all! Purchase my wife a new vehicle and most of all…go to bed at night knowing that no matter what happens to me in terms of disability, my family’s financial future is safe and sound. Check it out right here: http://tinyurl.com/j6dcl

No comments: