User-agent: * Allow: /. Allow: / Battling MS - Not Surviving ... Thriving!!: Today is a New Day!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Today is a New Day!

Wow, my blog access was taken over several years ago and I had moved on from this blog site ... thinking no sense worrying about it.

Today is a new day! Stumbled back onto it when trying to follow another blog (Mattress Mack) and miracle of miracles, I was able to log right in, change my profile back to me rather than the other person and here I am with a lot of updating to do.

It will take some time ... so be patient with me. A lot has happened in the past several years and I can't share it all in one post and your attention span wouldn't bear it anyway ... so I'll just start with this ...

I am NOT suffering from Post-Polio Syndrome as I had previously been told ... long, yet to be told story here. I was diagnosed by one of the top neurologists at Methodist Hospital in Houston as suffering from secondary progressive MS after 8 years of physician futility. Never would have thought I would be happy to hear the words, "You have MS," but at least I now knew what I was fighting. Thank God for Dr. Erica Simpson - Green and her team who did in two days what doctors had been unable to do in 8 years!

Gonna stop right here for today ... lot's of exciting things to share. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Donna Madden Interiors said...

Gary, you are a great writer and I know your creative abilities will bless many. So glad you have activated this blog again. You have so much to share. Looking forward to your posts.

Anonymous said...

Earning money online never been this easy and transparent. You would find great tips on how to make that dream amount every month. So go ahead and click here for more details and open floodgates to your online income. All the best.eeeee