User-agent: * Allow: /. Allow: / Battling MS - Not Surviving ... Thriving!!: eBay Is Still a Great Source For Christmas Funds

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

eBay Is Still a Great Source For Christmas Funds


Two years ago, we were going to be short on Christmas money and I decided to give eBay a try. This was the beginning of my online marketing experience. I went into it never having personally been on eBay before as a buyer or seller.

I began visiting Marshall's and Ross and any other large retailer that sold first quality, name-brand and designer clothing at off-prices. At the "Clearance" rack, I would search for designer items with original price tags . I found many items originally tagged well over $100 in price that were on clearance at $5 - $20 that I was able to sell on eBay at 200-400% profit!

The amazing result was that we had one of the best Christmases ever! I know that a lot of money can be made on eBay if you learn the secrets. What I was missing was that I did not have a steady product source. Let me introduce you to a great eBook that will unlock the mysteries of eBay marketing.

This book will show you how you can outdo the Power Sellers and do it all with only an hour a day. You can get it right here: http://www.membersite.biz/2/ebaySecrets.php?id=15861


No comments: